According to Article 33.4 of Tax Code, any legal entity registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan should be registered in the tax authority within 30 days and receive the taxpayer’s identification number (TIN). Fine in the amount of 40 manat is imposed owing to not applying for registration in the tax authority within the period specified.
- The report on the assessment of the organizational and management capacity of NGOs in Azerbaijan
- Status of the freedom of association in Azerbaijan– report on legislative analysis on NGOs
- Report on the Situation of Civil Society Organization in Azerbaijan
- Report on Current Situation with State Registration of NGOs
- Vətəndaş Cəmiyyəti Təşkilatları: Ümumi İnkişafda Onların Rolu